5. Lost
  6. Breaking Bad
  7. Suits
  • Dexter
  • Breaking Bad
  • Lost
  • Prison break
  • The walking dead

The IT Crowd, The Sweeney, Seinfeld, Monty Python’s Flying Circus, TISWAS, The Banana Splits!

“Pod prikritie” or in english - Undercover
This bulgarian tv serial was in top 3 in IMDB!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1909015/ :slight_smile:
I love this crime serial :slight_smile:

Breaking Bad - best ever.

The first 2 Seasons LOST were pretty cool aswell as the 4 first Seasons of Scrubs. Best series (drama/cartoon/comedy/whatever) is for me The Simpsons Season 4-12.

1. Breaking Bad
  2. Walking Dead
  3. Six Feat Under

Breaking bad
SOA

and im gettin into the the bridge on fx 1st season so im still waiting to see what it has in store.

Breaking Bad…

…is over

grandelelo said

I just finish watching Breaking Bad Series Finale it was Awesometacular :slight_smile:

I was skeptical that the ending would deliver but it really did. Best show of all time IMO.

Just watched the first episode of Justified and it’s really promising.

CodingJack said
grandelelo said

I just finish watching Breaking Bad Series Finale it was Awesometacular :slight_smile:

I was skeptical that the ending would deliver but it really did. Best show of all time IMO.

+111 I think they’ve left it open enough so the story could continue. I hope it does.

What happened to Sons of Anarchy?? This season started off so strong and then it got really bad all of a sudden.

Just finished watching the first 3 seasons of Justified (free on Amazon Prime). Highly recommend it.

Breaking Bad!!!

1.)ARROW

2.)LEVERAGE

3.)NCIS

4.)THE BIG BANG THEORY

5.)TWO AND A HALF MEN (Up until Charlie Sheen left)

6.)THE WAR AT HOME

7.)MY FAMILY

8.)THE WAYANS BROS

9.)HIGHLANDER

10.)THE KING OF QUEENS

11.)QUANTUM LEAP

12.)STARGATE SG-1

Big Bang Theory :grin:

Buffy, Orange Is The New Black, and Grey’s Anatomy. Could watch 'em all day! :smiley:

walking dead

1. Keeping Up Appearances

2. Black Books

3. 'Allo 'Allo!

eightbit said

1. Keeping Up Appearances

2. Black Books

3. 'Allo 'Allo!

Loved ‘Allo ‘Allo! when I was younger. It would seem improbable to make a sitcom about the French resistance in WW2. My favourite ever British series is Red Dwarf.

Breaking Bad / Sopranos / Boardwalk Empire

these are the big 3 that I watched back to back leaving me starving for more :))