Your brand new Help Center has arrived!

We’ve got great news! We’ve re-launched the Help Center and want to share all of the changes we’ve made with you. These are just some of the updates we’ve made to ensure your Help Center experience is easy and convenient:

New Search Function: We’ve improved the search functionality so that you’ll get more accurate results when searching for articles on the Help Center.

Better on-page experience: We’ve updated our most popular help guides to include drop downs, filters and even personalised help for each content type. Plus, we have spring cleaned the whole Help Center to ensure only the most up-to-date and relevant content is served to you.

Video Help Guides: The Help Center now includes a video series for stock video and photo Authors. Plus, we’ll be releasing videos for other content markets soon!

New and improved FAQ’s: No more scrolling! Our FAQ’s have a new look. With a new order, lots of drop downs and new formatting you can now get the answers you need, fast.

Uploads Guide: We have combined all upload guides into one easy, simplified guide.

Check out this blog post for more info, or ask any questions in this thread!

39 Likes

Looking Good :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Very nice.

4 Likes

Nice, looks fresh and very fast :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like it, Thanks Envato :partying_face:

3 Likes

Great reference and very handy! … thanks! …

4 Likes

Envato doesn’t follow the design rules that it forced us on in themeforest, the help pages design layouts are pretty bad. Hard reject!

typography is not applied and the readability rate is very low.

3 Likes

If this page design will be sent for wordpress reviewer means directly HARD REJECT due to quality standards :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

We have quite an emergency at or organization. We just need to have some music approved by our legal department and that requires some communication with Envato. This is very time sensitive. Is there any way to contact Envato to get this sorted out?

Hey there! The best (and fastest) way to get in contact with us is to submit a help request here: Submit a request – Envato Author Help Center Our teams will be able to find the right people for you to speak to and get you the info you need.

2 Likes

NIce one bethany

1 Like

Great news, hope it will more helpful! Thank you

2 Likes

Good News

1 Like

Great News.

1 Like

I love it! Thanks Envato :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m happy about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@bethanyg3
I am not happy with your support system. :frowning_face:
It is almost 4 months but your support team didn’t give me solutions for my issue.
I have created a new ticket to your new Help Center but still no response.
Here is my new ticket ID: (2371735)
Please If possible help me. :frowning_face:

We’re sorry to hear you’re having issues and want to do what we can to move this forward. Let me check with the team on your new ticket ID and I’ll come back to you shortly.

1 Like

I am sorry this issue is taking so long to resolve. This isn’t an Envato-side issue that we can resolve instantly, however, we are still actively supporting you and our Finance Dev is in touch directly to assist. We are awaiting feedback from Payoneer which is taking time. We are doing all we can and we look forward to seeing this resolved.

We will be in touch via 2371735 with updates. Thanks again for your incredible patience.