You are now using an illegal license of Porto that violates to Envato license terms.

Hello everyone. I have purchased a license of Porto theme for my e-shop. I had the same appearence on my website for 5 years. I now decided to change my appearence and when I try to run the Porto set up wizard, it asks for my purchase license. I enter my license code from the txt file I downloaded from envato. I get an error that it says

"Shop 5 installation is failed!

You are now using an illegal license of Porto that violates to Envato license terms. Your website might be blocked or reported to Google about your illegal license. Please purchase a legal license through Envato."

I wanted first to update my theme so I downloaded it from my “Downloads”. I overwrote my old theme folder. Now that I try to run the wizard I got this error and I can’t download neither plugins, plugin updates or templates. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

There is probably a bug in the license verification system of the theme. You need to contact the support team of the mentioned theme, they will help you : Support for Porto | Multipurpose & WooCommerce Theme

1 Like