Wrong theme

Dear people, i bought the acua theme then downloaded it. but after installing i see it is another theme called: accu. I emailed the author a few times but got no answer. what should I do?

Most likely you won’t be able to get the refund as the item has been downloaded already

This is the theme i bought. Even the zip file is named by acua, after installing with shopify i see that the theme is “accu”. How can i know that the theme is not correct ?

You can report to item support section. Developer helps you. Only issue title or theme also different ? In case demo theme is different Final download theme is different then you can go to ask refund. Then In case not responding author you can go to ask Envato support. Envato tema helps you.

Hi @islamdahacamat , “acua” and “accu” both are Shopify Medical Store, Health Shop theme but from 2 different authors. So, you can check it by importing theme demo and compare with the “acua” theme live preview demo. If not match with “acua” theme live preview demo then ask about it directly to theme author here:

Thanks