wplms

Does wplms require extended license to sell online courses ?

to sell online courses Regular license is fine.

But please check bellow:

Which license do I need for an end product that is only accessible to paying users?
If the end users need to pay to see the end product, you need an Extended License. There can be more than one end user as long as there is only one end product.

Example: A website that requires money before you can access the content

Thanks

what you mean, if I have membership fee for the users who are accessing the website, then I have to pay extended license for wplms? please reply.

stephen

if only membership users can access your full website or part of your website are restricted and only accessable for membership users then will need extended license.

what will be the extended fee requirement is it a one time fee or subscription fee for an year ? in addition to 69$ for the purchase of wplms .

stephen

all items license in enavto market (as like themeforest, codecanyon) are one time payment and the license will be valid for lifetime.

See this is my requirement. We are plannning to launch LmS website in which we offer classes for different courses. Hence there will subscription fee for those who wanted to attend classes. Hence for that scenario will this purchase will do ?
https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/6780226 . Should I invest more to get extended license to sell online courses ? If so what will be the free. Do reply

stephen

please check my first reply. if you still not clear then please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support license expert team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

From this
https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-managemen… I have to pay 69 . For my purpose what about selling course for different subject and setting up of subscription free etc Should I pay etc charge other than 69 is my simple question to you ?

please take a note for your query:
if all users/visitors have full acccess of your website free of cost then just regular license (in your word $69) will be fine and no need to purchase extended license.

and

If users/visitors have to pay to get any part of your website then have to purchase extended license.

the above things are the basic. now you have to purchase license which will meet your website.

Hope you understand.

Thanks

Ok, I do understand that. See in my scenario Users will have to pay subscription fee to get access to premium courses. In such case what will be prize for the Extended license. That is what more in addition to 69$ should I pay for extended license ? Please reply.

stephen

yes, you will need extended license. if you go to theme product page then in right sidebar you will find options (dropdown) to choose regular/extended licnse (default regular license) and you will see the price for the license there.

Thanks