WPExplorer: how to make a PC and mobile version of a page?

@WPExplorer I’m looking to make a PC and mobile version of a page? I’ve seen another theme that has the option of building a page in PC version and a mobile version. That allows you to have a horizontal look in the PC and a vertical look in mobile.

Thanks!

Hi @roncioffi,

What is the name of theme you are having issues with?

Thanks,
Luca

Luca,

Thanks for the quick response.

Our theme is: Total.

Ron

Thank you! Could you ask the same question to theme author directly? I’m pretty sure they know the answer:

Alternatively you may be interested in ordering WordPress customization service from Envato Studio.

Thanks,
Luca

I need some advice on the theme: Total.

How to make a PC and mobile version of a page? I want to have a horizontal version for the PC and a vertical version for mobile.

Thanks.

Please use our guide for requesting support to open a ticket - we’re happy to help Themeforest customers with any theme related questions.

2 Likes

Luca,

Happy New Year!

I made a new ticket in ThemeForest but have not received any response in three days. Did I make out the ticket correctly?

Thanks,
Ron

Happy New Year!

I can’t preview your tickets I’m afraid, ithis is @WPExplorer’s internal ticket system. Guys may have had a few days off because of holidays. Also have you checked your e-mail SPAM folder?

Thanks,
Luca

Luca,

Unfortunately nothing in my spam folder.

Ron

I see. Sadly I can’t do anything else. If you feel your ticket is lost after several days of no response, you can post a comment here:

Thanks,
Luca

Do not open a ticket with Themeforest, they cannot help with theme related questions (unless you are a Hosted subscriber). Themeforest is a marketplace for thousands of individual authors to sell their items. Each individual author is in charge of their own support.

Please follow the guide for requesting support that I previously linked to. You must contact our support staff. I double checked and we don’t show your user name (roncioffi) in our email, theme comments or ticket system.

2 Likes