WPBakery

Just recently have I bought WPBakery plugin for a template that requires it, but it keeps saying that my license is not found.

The template name is Pronto, the theme license is expired however. Still older version of WPBakery (formely Visual Composer) shows the exact same problem.

I cannot even contact WPBakery for support because it’s not accepting my key in the first place.
The plugin customer-service is getting on my nerves for making things so difficult.

Hello,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble registering the item. Perhaps we can loop in @wpbakery and they might be able to point you in the right direction.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I hope they respond. In case they cannot resolve the problem and I remain unsatisfied with my purchase of the WPBakery plugin am I able to get a refund?

You can certainly contact the Envato Help and Support and let them know the situation. But I’m sure WPBakery will be able to help you out :smiley:

Thank you for your quick replies. I’ve contacted your Help And Support team and requested a refund. I think the root cause of the problem lies more on the cross reliance of plugins within a theme with their separate license activation.
That makes me cautious to buy such themes in the future however.

I’m going to solve my problem by running a backup restore. Thanks again.