WPBakery Visual Composer update 5.1.1. fails every time

I installed my theme (Fuel themes- North). After installing the plugins, my visual composer plugin keeps saying the same.

“Plugin not activated. A higher version of WPBakery Visual Composer is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin.”

I did update the plugin multipele times, but it keeps saying this. Because of this plugin i’m not able to upload the demo content. Please help!

If the plugin was bundled then you can’t ‘activate’ it, but do not need to to use it. https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins

Thanks for your response!
I think in someway i need this update to be able to import the demo content. Would it help if I purchase visual composer by myself and install it?

Probably not if the plugin is modified for the theme.

I suggest contacting the author and asking them - they are responsible for updating bundled plugins but it’s not overly common for this to be causing problems with demo content (unless it is very outdated.

There’s a few themes called North but look above the main image on the item page and there’s a tab called ‘Support’

Okay. Thank you! I’ve submitted a ticket to the authors 18 hours ago but didnt get any answer yet and I want to finish up my website as soon as possible. But, I will wait a bit longer for an answer.

Thanks anyway!

I’m not sure if you’re interested in but you can purchase installation service from Studio then I can install the demo content/fix the problem