WPBakery -- updated it, and now cannot access site

Fatal error : Class ‘WPBakeryShortCode_VC_Posts_Grid’ not found in /home/ab41526/public_html/give/wp-content/themes/kunco/includes/visualcomposer/vc-register.php on line 23

Just tried to update WPBakery in the Kunco theme. Now I get this error and cannot access the backend (or front) of my site.

Has anyone experienced this? I have server access – I went in and renamed the visualcomposer folder in an attempt to get my site back up so I could rollback to the earlier version of WPBakery…that just produced more errors.

Any ideas, anyone? Sent a message to my theme support (yes, I am a paid subscriber and usually they respond) but I would like to try and solve this now if possible…

Hi

If you received the WPBakery plugin with the theme bundle then you will not be able to update the plugin as autoupdate. But if you purchased the WPBakery plugin then if you register/activate the license then auto update will work fine.

So, If you received the WPBakery plugin with the theme bundle then solution can be:
download the latest theme going through your download page and collect the latest version WPBakery plugin from your theme bundle. Then remove the WPBakery plugin from your hosting using ftp/cpanel and install the WPBakery plugin and active.

Otherwise please wait for theme author reply.

Thanks