wpbakery pagebuilder needing license

We purchased the swoop theme ​on Aug 12, 2019 from Envato Elements and we were able to use the builder to edit the theme and create new pages. However, since the last couple of days the builder is not working…Now it is asking us to purchase Bakery Page license. How do I get the license for it from envato elements -https://elements.envato.com/swoop-FKPW9HA?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi

Theme Bundled plugins do not have their own licenses. This means they cannot be activated mean registered for updates. So you can safely ignore any plugin activation/registration messages.

All bundled plugins update responsibility is the theme’s author. Just always download the theme latest version to get latest update plugins and update bundled plugin manually.

If you really want to auto update features by one click then you have to purchase individual license for the plugin(s) and you have to registere/activated the license.
You can check this Help article:

Thanks

Thanks for this quick response…The Swoop theme seems to have been built using WpBakery Page builder. And now the Bakery Page builder is not working. So I believe, I just have to download the theme again and reinstall it and that should help. Corrent?

Thanks,

1 Like

Yes, if you areusing old version then please update theme and plugins to uptodate latest version. Everything should to keep uptodate for smooth working and security. Thanks