WPBakery license

Dear Sirs.

I just bought the template "Puente v 16.9" from the web of "themeforest.net".

I have installed it and it is all correct, but I can not modify it because it asks me to activate the license of "Visual Compose or WPBakery".

When I go to the "WPBakery" options inside "WordPress", the following message tells me:

Hello! Would you like to receive automatic updates and unlock premium support? Please activate your copy of WPBakery Page Builder.

But when you activate it, it asks for a username and password.

Having purchased the template "BRIDGE" should not have activated the premium options of WPBakery "?

Do I need to buy the plugin again?

How do I activate it then to be able to completely edit my template?

Thank you.

regards

Don’t know what item ‘Puente v 16.9’ refers to but if the plugin is bundled with a theme then you don’t get an activation purchase code - the plugin will work fine wothout it https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins

1 Like

I Want to know the same thing…

As per above if the plugin is bundled with a theme then you don’t get the purchase code but it will still work as required without it

Now I understand. Thank you!

Works fine (?) but never updates.

Yup works fine and the author of the theme which it came with can share the latest versions

Only difference is that bundled plugins don’t come with p/codes for things like auto updates etc.

1 Like

hi,
more then 1 year used WPBakery to build my Home Page but not benn happy and deleted WPBakery plugins from my website ,so from this time to now when choose any Theme is displaying Home Page whith all shortcodes ,so someone from Visual Composer edit to my admin dashbord and check ! so all problems is coming from WPBakery butvery old version and now new version wont to fixed this issue ??? i,m disapointed dont know how to fixed ???
website is www.dogclothingshops.com
only THEME HESTIA IS DISPLAYING WHITH OUT SHORTCODES WHICH USING NOW?

1 Like