WP theme Hard Reject - Need your feedback & advices

Hello,

today, after 40 days waiting for review, I had a Hard reject:
After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘Animals Care Plateform - Premium Responsive Theme with Petfinder Support’ isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process on ThemeForest. As the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion.

This is the Demo Link: http://www.syphax-themes.com/demo/animals/

Could you please give me your feedback ?
Why a Hard Reject ?
What should I improve or change before uploading again my item ?

Thank you in advance, your advices will be appreciated :slight_smile:

Any feedback please ?
We really don’t know from where we have to start, what was the reason, what should we change.

Thank you :slight_smile:

It is somehow outdated. I don’t like boxed style, rounded borders. Logo and it’s font, text and shadow on text are definitely outdated. I would change headline font, it should be more rounded, this one is outdated also. Spacing issues, for example on page “features” text “visual composer” and blue button, text “slider revolution” and blue button, it has wrong spacing, text is too small, button too big, spacing inconsistent. Issue appears on more places but this one is most visible. Rotating animations especially for big elements are unprofessional… I saw it somewhere on headline…