WP page with pictures from Filebird folder

Hi,

Possible someone knows how to make a WP page take pictures from a Filebird folder?
I have a press/media folder with pictures with login. So it´s only the connection to the media folder to the page I need.

Thanks best Fredrik

Hello,

There are a few different ways to accomplish this, but one way to achieve what you’re looking for is to use a plugin like WP Media Folder. This plugin allows you to create folders within the WordPress media library, which can then be synced with an external folder on your server.

To get started, you’ll need to install and activate the WP Media Folder plugin. Once you’ve done that, you can create a new folder within the media library and then set up a sync with your external press/media folder.

To do this, go to WP Media Folder > Sync and then click the “Add Sync” button. From there, you can choose the external folder you want to sync with and set up the sync settings.

Once your folder is synced, you can use the WordPress media library to insert images into your pages or posts. The images will be pulled from the synced folder on your server.

I hope this helps! Please hit :heart: If you are setisfied with my reply.

Hi thanks😉

Is it left or right?

Left seems very old…?

Best Fredrik

2nd

Okay,

Sorry I have trouble here.

I downloaded the plugin.

I go to page – add media – it seems I can´t !insert into page” at the right below

It seems like I have two media setups? Yours Filebird and now This WP-media folders (Catfinder) ?

image002.png