WP Bakery - update of plugin

I have purchased the Stephanie King theme via envato. The WP Bakery needs updating (I dont know if related but my drop down menus no longer work on mobiles). It wont auto update and everytime I try it says I dont have an account.

What do I need to do? Who needs to update the WP Bakery Plugin?

I have found this link but I am not great with tech so dont know who needs to install this as it came with the theme.

https://kb.wpbakery.com/docs/faq/can-i-update-wpbakery-page-builder-if-i-have-purchased-it-in-a-theme/

thanks so much,
Victoria

Hey

I’ll be happy to clear this for you.

Theme Bundled plugins do not have their own licenses. This means they cannot be activated for updates.

All bundled plugins update responsibility is the theme’s author. So you can safely ignore any plugin activation messages. Just always download the theme latest version to get latest update plugins.

You can check this Help article:

Thanks

Thank you for your reply.
How do I update my theme?

it appears I am all uptodate?

You have the latest version of WordPress. Future security updates will be applied automatically.

• If you need to re-install version 5.0.3, you can do so here:

Plugins

The following plugins have new versions available. Check the ones you want to update and then click “Update Plugins”.

Select All
Select WPBakery Page Builder WPBakery Page Builder You have version 5.4.5 installed. Update to 5.6. View version 5.6 details.
Compatibility with WordPress 5.0.3: Unknown
Select All

Themes

Your themes are all up to date.

If any latest update release then you can download the lates update theme from your Downloads. If you have any query or would you like to know when the WPBakery Page Builder will be uptodate in your purchased theme bundle you can Contact Author

thank you!

1 Like