WP Academy Theme incompatible with WooCommerce

Dear Envato,

I have purchased wp Academy Theme from your store, and I can’t make it work with namecheap webhosting “easyWP”.
The wooCommerce is not working properly. It is not letting somebody to purchase my streaming video course.
Namecheap guys are looking into it now. I don’t know if you have the answer to this issue.

I am gladly appreciate your help regarding this matter.

Hello @tontondatu

Welcome to the forums! Have you tried to reach out to Academy theme author for support? If not, please use following section:

I’m sure the author @themex will be able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @AlekseyZhdanov

Thanks for the mention but it seems like we have no theme called Academy on the Envato market. It could be a theme from another author. Please check your theme again and contact your theme provider for support regarding this matter.

Also, you could check for Education WP if you are interested in buying a great theme for Education with tons of features: https://themeforest.net/item/education-wordpress-theme-education-wp/14058034

Hi @AlekseyZhdanov.

Here is the url of the Academy theme:

My issue has not been resolved yet. WooCommerce is still not working in EasyWP. And also the updating of the user profile is broken as well. Please help.

Thanks in advance.