Worst support from the authors

I have been on the Envato platform for 5 years but I had never come across the worst like the author of the theme ( WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform by DoughouzForest)

I have suffocated with this theme and its apps like never before
If you’re lucky you get a response once in 24 hours "@DoughouzForest](DoughouzForest's profile on CodeCanyon)
And that response will leave you in suspense
I asked for support for the theme installed and failed (Just hired my own person)
I asked for support for the apps and failed (Just hired my own person even when I was willing to pay for their “Free promised service”

I have submitted several issues more than 23 times non of any times I got a solution at any moment

I feel tired! I feel tired! I feel tired!
Was it a crime to buy this product?
First of all, I did not buy these products on promotion that maybe could be the reason why I am not treated as a valuable client.

Now you’re happy! For you, you already got your money you don’t have any problem. Because now the website has crashed and shutdown

Just tell me if never wanted me to use your products and just found my name on the list of people who purchased the products. Tell me!

You keep sending me here and there

1 Like

:face_with_head_bandage:

Thread Closed => Call out other user/staff/author

For any kind of help Envato market Help center