Worpress Themes

Hi wonder if anyone can advise me.

I am set up with Worpress but looking to build my own website.
I like the look of some of the Porto themes on themeforest site especially the Porto theme tgat includes WooCommerce.
If i buy this theme can i use the Boldgrid page builder that is included in my InMotion hosting plan to adapt the Porto theme ?
Are the Porto themes easy enough to adapt in a WYSIWYG way or would i need to know code ?

Many thanks in advance for your time and help

Steve in the UK

The best way to get the answer is Contact the Theme Author. Just post comments Author will reply you

Are Themeforest the Authors then ? Or how do i find out who the author of the Porto site ?

the above url are for the ‘Porto | Multipurpose & WooCommerce Theme’. You can directly contact the theme Author going through Auhtor Profile page then right sidebar contct form or please check bellow link:

Many thanks for your prompt help and advice :grin::+1:

1 Like

Im struggling to find a way / link of speaking to the P themes Pronto for Wordpress author before i purchase the theme.
Dont know whether its because I am using my mobile but ive been trying to find a way of contacting the author with no joy … Any advice ?

please go to my first reply provided link page and post comments there. theme Author will reply you.

Ive tried your initial link suggestion to contact the author…
Its takes me to the p themes support page and then asks me to create a support account and then asks for a purchase code, which obviously i dont have :confused:

I suppose you can ask a detailed question through the website that is selling the template. They will probably forward that question to the author / developer.

Use the comments here or the contact form bottom right here.

1 Like