Worldwide Online Conference Hangout - April 2020

Thank you for conference!
Where can I see user customers statistics?

I hope this gets answered too @emile_b

Hi @YanMednis, we have a few different articles on customer searches. You should be able to find them all here in our Author Hub :slight_smile:

@steve_lam Trending Serches & Seasonal Content (March) is a great article! I hope to see more of these in the future :slight_smile:

3 Likes

it was really awesome to be a part this live conference

1 Like

Hi,
I am waiting for the responses to some of the questions posted during the conference.

Thanks

The ability to give ratings to the product must be turned off if their support period is expired (as I see it is a period of 6 months) unless they renew support by purchasing it again. This might not affect much to new authors like me but the old authors must have faced this situation in real-time as they may be handling a large number of support for multiple products.

I think this question wasn’t asked in the conference or maybe I missed it. This is a suggestion to Envato Team for making our community better. Thanks!

Thank for presentation giving :+1: With graphics and text information is more useful and clear!

1 Like

Thanks @webstrot, we’re currently getting a wrap-up organised which will include some of the answers to the questions, and we’re hoping to get this to you all next week :slight_smile:

The conference was really awesome. Waiting to get the badge soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was great to be a part of the conference. Waiting for the badge :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks,
we share a new t-shirt design for the Envato team. (In that design there is a concept )
James sir reply to me that they like the t-shirt designed by my team for the Envato team.
please asked James sir, Collis sir & Rohan sir it’s our pleasure that if they select and use it for Envato Team.
I share you concept of t-shirt on email if you want.

Thanks

very nice i see it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for the Meetup Participant badge :slightly_smiling_face: Anybody else claimed it?

1 Like

Hey Authors :wave:

As you know, we recently wrapped up the first Envato Worldwide Online Conference! :raised_hands:

For the Author Engagement team, this was the very first time that we’ve run an online conference, which was planned in place of our India & Bangladesh Worldwide conferences.

We want to thank all the authors who participated, as well as everyone who watched the recording after the event. I’d also like to thank all of the attendees who provided feedback. This feedback is very important as it helps us plan future author events and experiences.

I truly hope that everyone who attended the Worldwide Online Conference came away feeling excited and inspired about your work and that you took away insights to assist in your content creation process. If you would like to learn more, we’ve published a Worldwide Online Wrap-up article on the Author Hub, including links to all of the recorded videos from the live event.

There were a lot of questions received throughout the conference, so many that we couldn’t get to them all on the day! Since then, we’ve had a good look through all of the questions (and suggestions) from the day, and wanted to highlight some resources for Authors looking for more help. All of the platform suggestions have been shared with the relevant teams at Envato.

Firstly, the Envato Community is a community of independent creatives who come together to share ideas and success. No matter your skill level, our community is here to share knowledge and help one another. Here on the Forums you can find answers to many questions in threads by using the search field at the top of the page. If you don’t find any results head over to the Author Hangout (or your Marketplace group) and post your question there, as there are plenty of authors here who are willing to offer their knowledge and support, particularly around themes such as review, item rejections, marketing and promotion advice.

There are also guidelines around many of these topics on the Author Help Centre. I would encourage you to check out those articles using the search bar for easy navigation. In particular, you can find many articles around Envato’s pricing and promotional guidelines, copyright and DMCA processes, licenses and item requirements (for every content type).

If you can’t find the answer to your question using the above resources and you need more personalized help, we have a dedicated Author Support team who are always happy to help where possible! You can submit a request to our Author Support team here.

See below for all the resources mentioned above, including some extra resources for authors looking to get involved with our other platforms.

Resources for Authors:

Other Resources:

We’d like to thank everyone who participated in our first Worldwide Online event and helped make it a success. We look forward to seeing the amazing creativity of our community continue in 2020 and beyond! :smile:

11 Likes

Thank you for the Meetup Participant badge :+1: :+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Still waiting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have not received badge yet.

Still waiting :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: