WordPress

I can’t guarantee, but if that’s works please let us know. Because I think the reviewers have become more stringent lately.

If you want to keep your design concept, in my opinion try to upgrade the quantity. I mean add more pages such as crm dashboard, shop/user profile, promo campaign, or even sell as bundle with some variant of ecommerce (apparel, electronic, medical, etc). At least must look like different product, but same the source.

Good luck.

The feedback was clear: “Your theme does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time”

It’s also very clear in official guidelines

Changing some images or the name and category obviously is not doing this. You need to improve design, features, functionality etc. to make it both compete in the marketplace, and distinguish it as significantly different from the original version.

My advice would be starting with 1demo. And adding more demos after 1st approval. Design is good enough to be here.

Ps. Our Ubit theme got hard reject in the begining, yet we resubmited again after few fixes. And there were no troubles adding second demo. It was approved without any comments.

Very strangely, they told me that you must have several demos to start

The administrator of the forum said that it is not possible to confirm after the hard rejection. But you and some other friends say it was approved

I think it is very lawless here