[Wordpress] vimeo videos only works if the video ID is exactly 8 numbers

Hi! is what i said in the tittle.

i have ultimate addons for wp bakery and i cant use vimeo videos with 9 numbers in the ID and i dont know how to fix it.

Hi

Please contact Item Author to get item support How to Contact your purchased Item Author and let them know. Item author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

I can’t contact author theme because i got the theme from envato elements so i don’t have any pucharse key license wich is an obligatory camp to contact the author

If video id digit count is fixed to 8 digit in script and not work for you when 9 digit then I think it should to check with the Author and you can at least post a comments going through item comments page. Hope you will get help from the author because it is an issue in the item. Thanks

And how am I supposed to contact the author if they ask for a pucharse key and i have elements subscription?Captura

Hi

In comments of the item you can ask query in comments Author will not ask purchase code. But they can tell you to contact through support tab contact then try to contact them but if not possible to contact them without purchase code then tell them you are from elements. Hope they will help you because in elements purchase code not required and not provide.

Otherwise please contact Elements Support. Support Team will be happy to help.

Thanks