WordPress v4.5 and Visual Composer Compatibility Update

video about the error
with update wp 4,5 and with no update wp 4,5
https://openload.co/f/2gLzk4nF8FU/big_images.mp4

do i have to get back to old wp or i have to wait?
thank you

Good morning!
I need help.
I’m Using the Unite template to build the site www.marcelatropia.com.br.
Visual Composer stopped working after that Wordpress updated.
What should I do? Need help!

Thank you so much for bringing attention to the TGM Update “Bug”. I alerted them about this a month or so ago and nothing was done.

@jremick just noticed what these other guys mentioned, I’ve had a theme in review for a month and another for 2 weeks, could you move these to soft reject also, would hate to get hard rejected over this update after waiting so long when I can implement it so quickly.

Cheers mate!

@tommusrhodus - Done…

+1 for making the new “Envato Market” plugin a requirement, and setting some standards on how authors are allowed to do plugin updates. Envato should be able to push plugin updates out to everyone no matter what theme they are bundled in.

2 Likes

Hi all,

I’m insanely inexperienced when it comes to WP programming but my issue is that I am being asked to purchase Visual Composer for $34 When I had it before this issue with v4.5 occurred. Is this normal? I have your THIRTEEN theme installed with coverage for another 4 months. Thanks in advance!

Please contact the theme author for support on this particular matter. They should have instructions for you.

@dtbaker Thanks! Hopefully it gets sorted out.

It’s mental that this was even an issue, WPBakery should have been testing their plugin on the WP trunk/beta channels and released this well in time. Really, so should theme authors. It’d cut down on the hundreds or thousands of support tickets that will have been opened when 4.5 was pushed to the live branch.

2 Likes

Using Tavern theme and VC was downloaded as part of this theme. I cannot make updated as VC just stays in a loading status endlessly. I cannot get the new VC without purchasing a separate license. Any suggestions for updating / fixing?

My Visual Composer does not work.

VC Version 4.5.3
WP 4.5.2–de_DE

when I click to logo of VC then it tells me to pay 34 $
but I already have got the Theme Bundle Bridge+VC

what can I do please?

If you got the VC plugin bundled with the theme, please directly contact the theme author for the help. They should already include the latest VC that is working with WP4.5.x in the latest version of the theme.

I am using 4.11.2.1 and everything worked great till about an hour ago…suddenly when using the frontend the popups to edit text and images are not working. Is there another issue? I am using wordpress 4.5.2

1 Like

I am new to the visual composer, it has been working well for couple weeks I believe and now I cannot save and update text blocks. helllppppp I have a website I was working on live and now cant update…

I have the version 4.11.2.1

I have the theme bundled and have also bought it separately.

hi,
my theme (north 2.0) is update to the latest version but i can’t update the visual composer to the 4.11.2 version. What i should do?
Thanks

Hi,

I have WordPress 4.5.2 installed and the latest version of the Total Theme from ThemeForest 3.4.0.
After activating WPBakery Visual Composer, I get the following message:

Warning: require_once(/customers/c/f/b/pronkprofessionalorganizer.nl/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/access/class-vc-current-user-access-controller.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /customers/c/f/b/pronkprofessionalorganizer.nl/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/access/class-vc-current-user-access.php on line 18 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/customers/c/f/b/pronkprofessionalorganizer.nl/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/access/class-vc-current-user-access-controller.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php’) in /customers/c/f/b/pronkprofessionalorganizer.nl/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/access/class-vc-current-user-access.php on line 18

The version of Visual Composer in the Total Theme is 4.11.2. I tried to get the missing file from an earlier version of Visual Composer. It’s beter, but Visual Composer still doesn’t work properly.

According to your article, Total Theme must include 4.11.2.1 for a full compatibility. I can’t have access to their support team because my support licence just ended last March. How do I get it to work now?

I hope somebody can help.
Thanks in advance.

Hi, I have an issue with Visual Composer and also with my theme. I bought a theme with “Visual Composer integrated”, but it does not work with it. I tried to get support but the theme was recently removed from envanto. The theme is istalled with wp 4.5.3. According to your post, it is normal that VA does not work with this version of wp. You say that theme should be updated. I am afraid that my theme will never be updated, so I do not know how to solve this problem and who I should contact in order to be remboursed or get some help. Could you please advice me? Thank you in advance for your help, M

Ok, so I’ve already updated WordPress and didn’t knew about this incompatibility so, what know? I can’t edit my pages and I really need to do it. so, what options do I have?