WordPress Themes are marked WPML enabled in the search results while they are not!

Hello,
I was searching for themes that are WPML enabled and in the results I got two different themes, that I used for two different projects.
1- Consultax
2- HomeSweet - Real Estate
Both themes where marked in the search results that they are WMPL enabled. After building two sites and started the translation I found out that they actually aren’t!
Now, this is really frustrating and I wonder how can this problem be solved, first to prevent other customers from being deceived, and second for me to solve this problem where I bought a license for WPML that I can’t use since both websites I have are not WPML enabled, and one of them is not even RTL enabled.
Thank you

If the theme is marked as WPML compatible and it turns out it isn’t, then you are definitely entitled to get a refund:

Thank you for your reply.
I have envato elements subscription I don’t pay for every item I download. But the problem that after spending more than two months developing the website in English and buying the WPML license, I found out that the theme is not compatible with WPML nor RTL enabled. Really frustrating. I have contacted the theme authors they didn’t reply. And I am really stuck here and I don’t know what to do.

Hi,

If the theme not compatible with WPML nor RTL enabled then you will not be able to us the theme for rtl. In that case you can hire a freelancer to make the theme rtl enabled or better to change the theme with new one with rtl support.

Thanks

Thank you for your reply. Seems I have no other option unfortunately, but both ways are expensive. I hoped there could be another way. and also I was hoping to warn people from purchasing that theme. such a waste of time and money.

to avoid such issue better to check the item details and supported compatibility before making any purchase.