Wordpress Theme Without a Pagebuilder

Hi, is it possible to search for a Wordpress theme in themeforest which does not contain a pagebuilder. I can’t find a way to do this. (needless to say I hate page builders) :wink:

1 Like

Probably not … I also, as seller, do not understand this ,but authors get bigger chance to be accepted when product have X*Y plugins :slight_smile:

I many times bought email templates, because I have 3 dating sites … I know HTML, CSS, WordPress, RoR, PHP, JS … and I can make changes by my own, buying here I know that templates was tested in Litmus ( reviewers ignore that gmail do not use media queries ) … but right now I stop buying them because every have email template builder :smiley:

You’re wrong. Theme can be accepted without any ‘trendy’ plugins if meets TF requirements. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m here from 2010 I know requirements :slight_smile: But the true is that if You add more options, You have more chance … for example, You add wordpress blog … but when You add woocommerce to it, You get +1 from reviewer … and the question is … ? why someone that is looking for personal blog need woocommerce plugin ready ?

Right now it’s not so much important, but when TF set prices of items, it was :slight_smile:

You’re wrong again. You can add all popular plugins into your theme but if it doesn’t meet requirements it will be rejected. There is no +1 for each popular plugin. Only requirements.

It was popular earlier because if you have the WooCommerce support your theme’s price will be higher. It was a good ability to sell your theme and earn extra $

Ok, than help author of this topic to find Theme without page builder … or me help find email template without email template builder :slight_smile: ps. maybe on envato elements ? :wink:

You are funny guy :smiley: what s… is this :slight_smile:

ps. you can’t link to products on forum :wink:

ps2. I check Your work … every with “DRAG AND DROP PAGEBUILDER” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

???

While some of my themes (2) include page builder the builder used only for managing columns on pages like ‘about me’. All functionality is native. I.e you can deactivate builder and create your portfolio site. It’s a big difference between themes that use a builder as core. ‘Feel the difference’.

I think what you should search for is a keyword like Wordpress Prebuilt layout

You might also want to add Bootstrap to the search keyword. theme like Adore Church and native church has Prebuilt layout that can be configured from page option, provided to selection the right template

Our Native Church and Adore Church themes .comes with prebuilt Page templates with optional page builder support

I found the same issue on my website