WordPress Theme Soft Rejected for Aesthetics

My WP theme soft rejected for the following reason:

“Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. An approved design in other categories does not guarantee an approval under ThemeForest’s WordPress category. Your design needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality. While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.”

You can check my theme here:
http://www.athenadesignstudio.com/themes/jason-wp/

I saw that, they accepted poor quality themes in the same category after my theme.

Can someone tell me what is wrong the with the theme?

Hi mate. You work is not so bad, but it’s not unique and complex. You have just one page template with blog. Open themeforest and you will find tons the same themes. I advice to create micro niche theme. Now themeforest approves tons of low quality PSD and HTML templates and all authors think they can move forward to WordPress category…

I know it is one page theme. But, I want to know why they approved other themes with less quality design after my theme rejection! Is there another thing like a country based rejection? I feel it is like that!

I guess it were old themes which had ~20 soft rejections. WordPress category has the highest requirements. I don’t advice to make one page theme again. Can you post some links?

[Removed: Calling out items]

That theme is also one page. And, its design can be found everywhere.

I just want to know why my theme soft rejected to change them and make my theme get approved. But, I got only a generic reason. Not a detailed info!

I changed theme design and I soft rejected for other issues. I’ll fix them soon to be approved.