Wordpress Theme rejected: Need advice and reasons of First theme Hard Rejection. Need Feedback

I have uploaded my first WordPress theme and its hard rejected. I want to know the reasons fo rejection. Here is following Envato reviewer message:

"Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “LIBRARIA – Online Library WordPress Theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. An approved design in other categories does not guarantee an approval under ThemeForest’s WordPress category.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet."

Here are following theme features
Elementor page builder with custom widgets
WPBakery page builder custom addons
Redux Framework for theme options.
3 headers

Here is following demo URL:
http://librariawp.demo.presstigers.com/demo
http://librariawp.demo.presstigers.com/demo/wp-login.php
Username/Password: demo/demo

PSD and HMTL template already themeforest approved. Here are following links:

I want to know the problem and why it doesn’t meet the Envato Quality Standards.

Can we upload it again by adding more features or with different name with improvements?

Please advice and help so i wouldn’t make mistakes again.

Thanks,

The design is out of date - PSD is from 2016 and that is the reason why is rejected.

1 Like

If design is outdated, it should be soft rejection but its hard rejection.
How much old designs we can convert to WordPress Theme?

There are a lot of authors this days and of course that mean a lot of items. That mean that the design must be very good to get a chance to be approved.

If the design is not good the item will hard rejected.
If the design is ok and have just few/some “mistakes” - it will be soft rejected.

And the design can not be old - it can be good or not. What I want to say, there are PSD templates which are from this or past year which probably will not be approved if you convert them in WordPress Theme.

1 Like

Many design issued shall be solved like:

Design is outdated. Try to rebuild wp theme again with modern / trendy design