WordPress theme rejected after psd approved

Hello,
Again strange reject on our new theme, after psd approval. I know psd aprouved is not mean that will be aprouved on all types of cms, but i think is normal to be for design and theme can be rejected by code not design…

http://artex.payo-themes.com

Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

With respect good job but you have made psd to wordpress. So, you have to give more attention about design. In your theme section to section spacing is not maintain 100px by 100px. As like you set padding-top: 100px; padding-bottom: 100px; it’s fine but most section you have elements padding. So, some section top 100px ok but bottom 140px (100px + 40px). Some section top and bottom both more than 100px. element spacing need improvement.
Creative Service section title row not looing good. Any Queries section looking odd. Overall design need improvement to get approve for wordpress theme.

Thanks

Thanks but i don’t think spacing is the problem of reject… Possible to forgot one two sections with different padding, i don’t say no…

For this they can soft rejected.

They hard rejected so i don’t think is for this.

I think is for entire design, no?

So is worth it to make fix those and to re-upload?
I think need new design.

I open ticket, maybe will say what is wrong, i don’t think will say, but… maybe…

This theme is made after psd approved so i respected psd design

Like the reviwer said this has been done before too many times. You need to come up with something original.

This would have been approved in the past but the rules are stricter now and this is good because there are too many similar themes you can’t tell the difference anymore.

Just my thoughts.

With respect themforest quality standard and requirements improved much especially when wordpress theme. for getting approve in wordpress category need to provide unique aesthetics design with best UI. all my reply just my personal opinion from my experience I am just an Author as like you.

I know is your opinion not Envato :smile:
Thanks