After 14 days review time I got the hard rejection of my WordPress theme. Please, if you have time enough, give me some advice how can I improve my theme.
- the theme based on Bootstrap 3
- I’m using Redux as a plugin
- I’m using Visual Composer
- there are no CSS and HTML issues
- there are no issues with Themecheck
- the theme is extremely customisable (dimensions, colors, typographies, various header+footer templates etc.)
Here is the demo site:
Please note: the demo site is only a demo.
Thanks in advance!
You are really funny . I just opened your website, then my first impression was…What is this? There is the theme? Sorry to tell you this but if that url is your theme, then you are far away from being accepted.
First of all, let me understand…where is your theme’s demo? I just clicked on Demos from menus but there are only some Coming Soon tiles…can’t click on anyone is this a bug or a feature?
If you your theme has 1 demo only, why are you using so many Coming soon gray boxes?
All over the place, only Coming soon tiles…
If you need further feedback please post a url to your live demo as this doesn’t seem to be a theme.