Wordpress - Slider and request form not working

Hi I have recently purchased bwthemes wellness theme. I am having issues getting the niveo slider and contact form 7 working like it shows on the demo. http://bwthemes.com/themes/?theme=wellness I have tryed his support page which I have done everything he has said to do. To get the slider and request appointment form to work and still nothing. This is the support I’m given

Iv tryed to contact him twice and Iv had no reply that’s why I’m trying here and hopefully there some one really good with wordpress that can help me and my website. www.thelighttherapy.co.uk

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Hopefully the author will get back to you soon. I’m sure they just got a little busy and will reply as soon as they can :smiley:

Thanks!

Hi there,

If you still haven’t heard back from the author and looking for a paid support. I can help. Please use below email ID to get in touch - [email removed]

Cheers

I will @BWThemes the author to this thread in case they can give you a suggestion.

Thanks!

Thanks for your help so far. Im slowly getting there iv managed to get the slider to show up but now im having problems with getting the text underneath to look right. iv got the contact from 7 setup but have no idea how to get it to look like a banner on the side of the text.