WordPress Requirements Update and New Gutenberg Optimized Attribute

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I’m back now. I’ve reopened the thread in case anyone has any further question. Thanks!

Is there any timeline for assigning the badge? We have got the approval on Dec 22th and still waiting for the badge.

Hey, @StephenCronin welcome back!

We already have an opened ticket regarding this matter. The reviewers make the updates approval almost impossible. If possible please take a look at ticket #1360216

I’ve followed up on this one and your theme passed the check by the theme team (congrats!), but the plugin team need to check your plugin too. I can see that it’s in their queue and should be looked at shortly, but I can’t promise an exact timeframe - so I’ll have to ask you to be patient for a little while longer. Thanks and sorry for the delay (and for the confusing message once your theme passed).

========

I’ve had a look at the ticket. Looks like it hasn’t been as smooth as it could have been (sorry), but I can see you’ve been talking to Kailoon about this, so hopefully things will be smoother from here on in.

1 Like

I really appreciate your follow up on this.
Sadly, the plugin wasn’t much of a success and we’ve come to a difficult decision to retire the plugin as of today.

Hopefully, this will enable us to pass the queue from your end.

Thanks again!

Sad it wasn’t more of a success for you, but thanks for letting us know. We’ve activated the badge for you. I think the search boosting is turned on in weekly batches, so it could be up to a week before that kicks in.

1 Like

Thanks for your great and speedy reply.

Maybe you could teach reviewers to check latest versions of themes instead of old one’s?

The only way the reviewers could have got the wrong version would have been if you had the new version in the queue and they got it from the site rather than the queue. Given you have trusted updates, it should just go straight through, so that shouldn’t be possible. So I’m not sure what happened - sorry! I’ll see if we can tweak the process to eliminate this.

BTW, we should be getting to your resubmission shortly. Thanks for your patience.

Hello @StephenCronin, Nice to have you back here :slight_smile:

Is there a way to enable trusted updates for my account too? Or is this feature still in beta?

Hi Stephen,
Unfortunately that was not the case, the version they check was about two weeks old. We’ve added Gutenberg styles on December 18th, and received email on December 31th that our themes are missing Gutenberg styles.

Is there a way to enable trusted updates for my account too
on ap lioa | bảng giá ổn áp lioa | lioa | lioa 10kva | thanh lý lioa

are there any video tutorials where I can get my theme done with all the requirements?

@ThemeSLR @nguyenlan113 - on the trusted updates issue, that’s controlled by an algorithm and is looked after by a separate team. Your best bet is to submit a ticket to see if anything can be done, but I don’t want to get your hopes up about that.

========

@DeoThemes - Sorry, not sure what happened there then. We do have them in our list and someone will be looking at them again shortly.

========

Sorry, I don’t think so (at least we haven’t made any). At this point, we’d recommend you read the requirements closely. If you have any specific questions you can ask them here or submit a ticket.

1 Like

Once again, your reviewers are rejecting updates for old themes because of reasons like:

• All default widgets should display correctly in all locations
  • There are a few inconsistent spacing/padding as well as alignment issues throughout the design. I’d like you to go over it with a fine toothed comb and weed out these basic design issues.

That’s so frustrating. I understand that these rules apply to new themes but I feel that for old themes, the reviewers become too subjective and doesn’t care about the discussions from the forums or about our Reviewer’s Message when editing an item for update submission…

Great decision to meet the requirements and the new badge of approval. Envato Always Best

Regards [link removed by mod]

Thanks for your answers.
Much appreciated.

Hello @StephenCronin,

I opened the Application ticket 10 days ago. Can’t believe how slowly is the checking process. I am still waiting for the conclusion of the checks for so much time now… Can you prioritize this (if possible).

Thank you so much!