WordPress Popup Survey Plugin

Just wanted to throw an idea out there in case any devs were looking for an interesting and profitable plugin to code.

I would like to see a plugin for Wordpress that let admins put a small and unobtrusive survey on any page they like. The purpose of this survey would be to poll the person currently on the page about the contents of that page. This data would be used to understand the customer’s needs better.

The window lives at the bottom of the screen and slowly pops up after a set time to gently ask the surfer for their thoughts/opinions on the product or page they’re on.

A good example of this would be:

http://kissinsights.com

I found another link where someone has recreated this using Thesis and Gravity Forms, here:

http://thesisready.com/tutorial/recreating-kissinsights-with-gravity-forms-and-thesis/

Answers would be stored in the database and able to be exported. The box could come with a few basic, good looking themes, but otherwise could be styled using custom CSS.

Anyway, just thought I’d throw it out there… I would pay good money for this and I think many others would too.

Hi DanielBurns,

We have a WordPress plugin where you can create multiple forms and have them display in a modal/popup window when a user clicks a button/link.

I have seen other plugins/scripts on CodeCanyon that specifically targets user opinion of a page. Our plugin is much more generic than that (in that you can have any type of form), but it could definitely be used for what you are after.

Best regards,

2DMonkey

Thanks 2DMonkey. Your Plugin looks great and very powerful. If you ever decide to add a feature where a form can slide up from the bottom like the example in the original post, please leave a note here. I would buy immediately.

Thanks!

2DMonkey said

Hi DanielBurns,

We have a WordPress plugin where you can create multiple forms and have them display in a modal/popup window when a user clicks a button/link.

I have seen other plugins/scripts on CodeCanyon that specifically targets user opinion of a page. Our plugin is much more generic than that (in that you can have any type of form), but it could definitely be used for what you are after.

Best regards,

2DMonkey

Hi DanielBurns,

That wouldn’t be difficult for us to customise for you - the form itself can be wrapped in anything including the exact same slide-up effect you have posted. If you are interested, please get in touch hello@2dmonkey.com. We would be happy to work with you on this.

Best regards,

2DMonkey

2DMonkey -

I’m not interested in custom development. Currently I pay monthly for a service which is fine.

If your plugin had these features, I’d be very interested in buying. Do let me know if it’s a path you guys decide to take.

There is one other plugin on CodeCanyon that does this, but they’ve abandoned it here:

Thanks.

2DMonkey said

Hi DanielBurns,

That wouldn’t be difficult for us to customise for you - the form itself can be wrapped in anything including the exact same slide-up effect you have posted. If you are interested, please get in touch hello@2dmonkey.com. We would be happy to work with you on this.

Best regards,

2DMonkey