WordPress Plugin TGMPA-TGM-Plugin-Activation

wordpress
  1. When I get it and set wp debug to true - I got many notices about line 82 - will this be a bug for reviewer?

2. Also this plugin have setted different language settings ,for example _e(‘word’,‘tgmpa’) - and theme checker throw this as an error because there can’t be two different names for languages - will this be a bug?

Thanks

just up on list

If you have “warring” or “required” notice from theme check, your theme will not pass review. :disappointed_relieved:

Check carefully. Normally this is a bug.

OK I will thanks, but this I can’t fix :smile:

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /Users/xxx/Sites/wp14/wp-content/plugins/theme-check/checks/textdomain.php on line 82

If they will install theme-check they will also get this notice :slight_smile:

Change text-domain to your theme text domain and fix that add_submenu_page error, or show reviewer this link: https://github.com/TGMPA/TGM-Plugin-Activation/issues/89 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok some bugs I fix but:

'something '=> _n_noop(
'This theme requires the following plugin: %1$s.',
'This theme requires the following plugins: %1$s.',
'qmblog'),

WARNING: Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function _n_noop, with the arguments ‘This theme requires the following plugin: %1$s.’,‘This theme requires the following plugins: %1$s.’

Looks good for me

ok I hope this bugs will be remove when I translate theme.

Sorry but I can’t remove this errors in any way. I create one .po file, one text-domain, include all:

_n_noop
 _n_noop1,2

as to translate … and every time got this errors:

WARNING: Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function _n_noop, with the arguments ‘This theme requires the following plugin: %1$s.’,‘This theme requires the following plugins: %1$s.’

ps. instaling 2.5.2 version of plugin do not fix this bugs as I read in google

wow ok I found one file where there where no text-domain

I think we need to fix it manually. But it’s better if plugin author fix it to match latest requirement

This would be nice but for sure he knows about this bugs with first test

I have same problem. Can you give me the solution to resolve it? Thank for advance