WordPress plugin got rejected

Hi

I am the new author on envato market and submitted WordPress plugin on CodeCanyon week ago and it’s got rejected after one week. I got the Email from envato market says:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “AJ Crypto Miner for WordPress” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements.

But there is no comment from Envato Quality team reviewer. I read some similar topics on that forum about rejecting, all of them contains some comment reviewer.

So I can’t even mind what is wrong with my plugin. There is no any error in debug log with enabled wp debug option.

I have put so much effort and time for making the plugin perfect. Here is the demo URL https://ajcryptominer.com/demo/?wp_auto_login=true

There are couple similar plugins on CodeCanyon available, but they have much less functionality and poor graphic design than my plugin. Also there are no free plugins with so much features as mine in all other the web.

The backend code is written properly by using php namespaces, hooks and filters. It has easy for understanding folders structure.

Can anyone help me what things I need to add and what was the reasons for rejections?

1 Like

Hello,

The design is pretty good to me, first of all. I wonder why the reviewer hard rejected this item :expressionless: . Because its a plugin, the code should be bulletproof, but I can’t tell you this without looking into it.

You are a plugin developer, make sure that your code comply with current standards + WP Standards. Maybe this is the problem.

P.S: My suggestion for you is to double check the code and make sure that it’s ok. The you should explain this into a future submission.

Good Luck :slight_smile:

Pretty odd. I also don’t see why it would be hard rejected, it’s highly configurable and looks good (though admin-side design is not too important for plugins like this). If there was an issue with the code, he would have mentioned the issues in a soft rejection.

There’s some CoinHive alternatives popping up, maybe if you add support for some of them into your plugin and let users choose which API they wish to use, you can resubmit and give it another shot. :smiley:

Or maybe the reviewer doesn’t understand the plugin scope :)))

Thanks for your comment! My javascript file for UI is bundled with Webpack and minified. So all comments are cropped and all code is on one line (minified). Maybe that is the reason.

Anyway if I find out what is wrong with my plugin and fix it, how can I submit it again? Envato Team wrote:

and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Make sure you’re including source files as well (before you run them through Webpack). If you didn’t, then this is indeed an issue, but I doubt it’s solely responsible for the hard rejection.

Usually you are not allowed to resubmit a hard-rejected item without making signifiant modifications to it. So, make sure that everything is 100% ok with your code, maybe add some more features, as the one recommended by @baileyherbert then I think this should be ok for a resubmission.

1 Like

Thanks for you comment! I wanted to add another pools besides CoinHive to my plugin in next release. But I tried to put so much features at the initial start to be applied by CodeCanyon.

I see that some similar plugin was applied by CodeCanyon few days ago, but it so poor and almost doesn’t have any features besides entering CoinHive API keys, but anyway it was applied by CodeCanyon.

Hi @AJ_Plugins, CodeCanyon Senior Reviewer here,

Your plugin was rejected by mistake and it’s been approved.

Cheers,

3 Likes

Thank you a lot guys, you are awesome!

What is going on, at the end, it is removed and it was not a mistake at all.

Hi,
Recently, my plugin also got hard rejected. May i know the reason for the same.

Old Topic