WordPress Plugin from Envato Elements is asking for activation

If someone could help out, or if the plugins are just demos? anything helps because looking for categories to post this question was a job itself… I couldnt find one. Or if you could kindly post a link of where I could find these kinds of answer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Activation is probably just for the purpose of auto updates but it will still work without needing to do this.

There will also be documentation with the plugin which will outline how to activate the item etc.

Have you purchased the plugin from envato market or download the plugin from envato elements from your subscription? or you have collected the plugin from a theme bundle?

Hi, I downloaded the plugin using my Envato Elements Subscription

Hi

Envato Elements don’t provide any purchase code for activation the license. You don’t need any purchase codes to use Element’s items. You can just ignore any requests to enter one. please just ignore entering the purchase code and it will work fine for you.

Elements item don’t required purchase code. Elements is a subscribe base service Elements don’t sale Item instead provide unlimited Item download facility. Just You need to be registered the Item when completing the project.

If the item doesn’t work without entering one, please contact Elements support team here - Elements Support.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, sorry for the late messages, I fell asleep after my initial post.

The files I download from Envato Elements come in a zip file.
example (plugin in question) :
elements-wordpress-facebook-chat-plugin-56DYRBC-7CIDrtxg-08-23.zip

With the other elements wordpress plugins I have downloaded and installed from Envato Elements I am able to upload and install the zip file completely intact with the “elements-filename” prefix.

This plugin however, is not accepted by wordpress UNLESS I unzip it, and install the file:
elfsight-facebook-chat-cc.zip

All the folders included in the original zip file (including the “licensing” folder) are not installed with the plugin. Is this creating an issue? I know that removing folders from a zip file may cause some activation problems, because the original files were unzippped and separated any activation/registration code scripts.

the above download zip actually full of main download where you should get documentation, plugin license text folder (Licensing) and the main plugin elfsight-facebook-chat-cc.zip
You should to install elfsight-facebook-chat-cc.zip because the main download you will not be able to install because that one is a combination of everything.

Now about license activation:
Envato Elements don’t provide any purchase code for activation the license. You can just ignore any requests to activate license. please just ignore entering the purchase code (activate license) and it will work fine for you.

Thanks

1 Like