WordPress Hard Reject

wordpress

The topic is closed.

What was reviewer’s message?

The design is appreciable but the theme don’t offer much. There are tons of exactly identical themes and I think this is the reason.

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Seventeen - Personal Blog Theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

What blog theme should offer except funcionality that my theme offers? You say, there are tons of identical themes. Exactly, there are tons of identical themes which got approve, but my didnt. I mean, it shouldnt be the reason, because rules & standarts must be the same for all authors. And if one theme with non-unique design and funcionality get approve, and another with the same level of design and funcionality doesnt, its not very fair. It`s not a lottery. I understand that my theme is not perfect, but i expected at least soft reject to have possibility to fix issues. Although, thanks for your response.

I understand your point, it’s frustrating and yes it’s true that other themes similar can be approved and also your one if you resubmitted. Anyway your theme don’t have issues, it’s only too poor/small, add more features, layouts, pages etc.

You have avoidable (and needing to be fixed) validation issues

Personally, I quite like the theme but it does resemble several others out there, and there is definitely room for improvement with the basics esp. typography (title font choices, line height generally) and structure (don’t try and cram too much into a single page.

Also, you could benefit from demoing single pot types, category layouts, etc.

Thaks for response. But, i thought typography & spaces issues it`s reason for soft reject, not hard.

Thanks for your advices.

The validation is a hard rejection on it’s own. https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fseventeen.octrace.store%2F

Typography on its own would be soft but it’s not the only thing. I think there still needs to be more to it etc.

Ok, i got it. Thanks.

Hard reject sounds awful, but still you can resubmit your theme if you improve it.

Your need improvements typography use other font and basic design client no can buy it because not premium design. your need see more designs themeforest approved for give ideas. Good Luck.

Regards.
JeriTeam

Hope so, thanks.