Wordpress Gallery Plugin

Hello guys

I am new here and I’m looking for a gallery plugin like this site:

I have been searching for this type slide show plugin for months. It would be much appreciated if anyone can help me find/create the gallery plugin that I’m looking for.

Thank you

Mc Dohl

Hi Mc Dohl,

I can help you into the same.

Regards,
Brianna

Hi Brianna

Do you know the similar plugin? Or can you create a similar gallery plugin?

Thank you

Mc Dohl

Hi Mc Dohl,

Thanks for the revert, I can create it for you,

Thanks,
Brianna

Hi Brianna

How much does it cost?

Thank you

Mc Dohl

Hi Mc Dohl,

Can i have your e.m.a.i.l. i.d so that i can send it there.with my understanding

Regards,
Brianna

Please do not share email or other personal contact information in the forums.

This is not a job board and envato will not be able to support any private agreement should issues arise.

We would recommend sourcing a service provider via www.studio.envato.com where providers are vetted and envato would be able to offer some degree of protection to both parties.

Hi charlie

Thank you for the notice.

@Brianna_01 can you make the plugin job on www.studio.envato.com? Or can you make this gallery plugin and sale it on codecanyon? It would be much appreciated if you create this gallery plugin and sale it on codecanyon. I need support and update for long term services.

Thank you

Mc Dohl

I am really surprised this doesn’t exist as a plugin - that’s a hearst site so it’s going to be custom but the principle behind the slider really does not look that complicated

you just want it so it navigates through images and copy right?

Yes, I just want the gallery on my website to be look like that. When I slide the gallery, the URL will change and the ads will served the new ads on Dekstop layout.

Before slide on gallery:

After I slide the gallery:

And the mobile layout is also different. the mobile layout in this gallery makes users have to scroll until the end of image:

I have been searching for this type gallery plugin for months, but no results. I found old thread in this forum and someone name charlie is developing the similar gallery on Wordpress. But when I search on his site, I did not find the plugin I was looking for. I have seen in a variety of different forums, many people are looking for similar gallery plugins. And they’re just like me, they did not find a similar gallery plugin on Wordpress. I hope, someone is willing to make a similar plugin for Wordpress on codecanyon. I will gladly to buy it. And surely many people will buy it.

Thank you

Mc Dohl