WordPress Exit Intent Popup Plugin

Just like the title states, I need a WordPress exit intent popup plugin.

But enter custom values, not just email subscribe or a simple image.

Here’s what I need it for: http://prntscr.com/4edh36
I will be using either taboola.com or other similar adnetwork’s widget to implement in the plugin, which will be displayed on every single visitor when they intend to exit the website (moves mouse cursor to the top right corner to close the page).

Would very much appreciate if anyone knows a plugin as such.

Thank you all in advance!

Hi cptaff,

One our item is pretty the same what you need but unfortunately right now our item is disabled 'çause of a silly dispute with someone who tried to make us the life harder. I hope the item it will be back soon.

Meanwhile, all I can share with you is the demo page , but you can not get until the envato will reactivate the plugin:

Best,
Indeed

azzaroco said

Hi cptaff,

One our item is pretty the same what you need but unfortunately right now our item is disabled 'çause of a silly dispute with someone who tried to make us the life harder. I hope the item it will be back soon.

Meanwhile, all I can share with you is the demo page , but you can not get until the envato will reactivate the plugin:

Best,
Indeed

Hello so it does exactly what I need?

1. Have exit intent popup
  2. Can embed any code in the window such ad adsense for example?

Thanks, will purchase right away if it does just that.

cptaff said
azzaroco said

Hi cptaff,

Best,
Indeed

Yes, it does.
About the point one, basically it can be add any type of the content with the this ( http://demosp.wpindeed.com/any-shortcode-inside-indeed-smart-popup/ ) solution. You can send us an Adsense code (because we don’t have it one) to give it a try.

About the second point you can take a look on those demos:

azzaroco said
cptaff said
azzaroco said

Hi cptaff,

Best,
Indeed

Yes, it does.
About the point one, basically it can be add any type of the content with the this ( http://demosp.wpindeed.com/any-shortcode-inside-indeed-smart-popup/ ) solution. You can send us an Adsense code (because we don’t have it one) to give it a try.

About the second point you can take a look on those demos:

It’s perfect why can’t I purchase it yet? I really wanna get this plugin! :smiley:

Hi cptaff,

Unfortunately the plugin was temporally disabled based on abusive DMCA notice.
You can read more on one of my thread:

We hope that the item it will be back soon. Meanwhile, 'cause the plugin is not available on the marketplace I don’t how can be get it, maybe Envato support can help you with additional details. From our side, we can share it for free until it will be up again and you can buy it later to get the available updates but I don’t know if is legal so only the Envato can decide that.

Thanks,
Indeed

I’ve sent you a message through your profile. Looking forward to your reply.

We didn’t get any message via the profile form, sorry.