Wordpress does not recognize themforest theme Edrea personal portfolio

I bought a theme on themeforest/envato, and uploaded the file to themes in WP, but it is not recognized. Wordpress says its a plugin. But it’s not. I also tried to upload it as plugin, but that didn’t work. (as I expected). This is the theme: themeforest-RefVcmCw-edrea-personal-portfolio-vue-js-template.zip

I use Wordpress 6.1.1.

It’s neither a WP theme or a plugin and won’t work/install on WordPress. It’s just a site template where you will need to edit the code and content directly.

Huh, I thought Envato/Themeforest only sold themes and templates for Wordpress? How can I use it in my Wordpress website? And if not, can I get a refund?

Envato sell all sorts of different items for different uses and platforms etc.

That particular one will never work on WP. You can request a refund using the link here https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund- but there’s no guarantee

Hello there,

Thank you for purchasing our theme.

You can’t install it to WP. Becasue it Vue JS template and it is already written in item title and description section.
Unfortunately as an Envato Refund Rules we can’t accept your refund request for wrong purchases. Please read this article Refund Policy for Customers | ThemeForest

Hope you understand us and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Marketify team

Thank you for the suggestion.