We’re a WordPress themes and plugins development company and we’re looking to expand our team of WordPress developers to help with new/existing projects.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for developing new/existing projects.
Please note, This is not an entry-level position and we are looking for only experienced programmers.
Your Duties Will Include:
- Developing and maintaining new/existing themes and plugins for WordPress
- Refactoring existing code to meet standards
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Expert in WordPress theme and plugin development with up-to-date knowledge of its recent developments
- Familiarity with WordPress coding standards and best practices to develop distributable products.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Collaborative and a team player with ability to follow instructions
Full time ( 40hrs / week ) / Part time ( 20hrs / week )
Let Us Know:
- Details of your experience with WordPress
- Your expected monthly salary in US Dollars
- Any links to your work examples of WordPress plugins or themes
- You can reach us at email@example.com