WordPress: Description: Too much time has passed without sending any data for document

I’m not sure where else to post this, so hopefully this is the right place.

Long story short, I bought managed WordPress hosting from GoDaddy. I installed the Kleo theme, Buddypress, and the Evanto plugin. I attempted to both bulk and individually install the required plugins for Kleo, but am getting the above error message no matter what plugin I attempt to install, or where it comes from.

GoDaddy was unhelpful.
StackExchange said to come here.
Google has not been helpful, but then I’m new to WordPress and don’t really know what I’m looking for.

Does anyone know what I’ve done wrong?

Hi, are you using a VPN solution on your computer, something like F-Secure Freedome, or another one perhaps? Many VPN solutions have as default setting to cut connection after 30 seconds.

If you use something like that, just try to temporarly turn it off to check if it is causing this.

Another option is to try to access your WordPress dashboard through a private window (Firefox -> Open new private window; Chrome ->New incognito window) to see if you get the same error.

If even after mod help you are unable to fix it. Then let me know

I’m providing complete support and solutions for these kind of issues for other authors and customers (I will provide you paid support). So yeah In case of interest,you can drop me an email and forward your account credentials. so that i can check and fix it up for you.

Hello, try to contact Godaddy first since it could be something server related. Let us know