WooZone Amazon Reviews don't show up

I use Woozone in combination with woocommerce, but I haven’t yet received any API code from Amazon, as I am currently creating my first affiliate website. So I use Woozone’s function to import Amazon products without API/AWS key. All this in combination with a Woozone own theme (Kingdom) - which is actually designed to work perfectly with woozone… Anyway, everything works, except that the Amazon reviews do not appear in the product view on my website. I’ve tried everything I can think of, but I’m not exactly a professional when it comes to wordpress. As I said before, this is my first website. I already contacted the support 2 frome AA-Team two days or so ago, no answer yet. Has anyone else had the same problem or knows a solution ? Would be great !

Best regards,
Phil!

P.S - I’ve attached a screenshot

Missing Review Stars|690x390

Your not allowed to use amazon reviews read the terms of your affiliate contract you will lose your account if you have not already

Hi there yes in having the same problem did you sort it in the end by any chance please let me know how you fixed this😊