Woooo Hoooo! I'm in TOP NEW AUTHORS!!!

Hey folks! I want to say BIG thanks to Envato! It’s just incredible for me! Very nice, really!
I made 22 sales of AMBIENT in the first month, which is just incredible - I really did not expect that this style will be so well received here. In fact, I conceived this account as a side project (I have 7 albums of cinematic and ambient music), but now I promised myself to devote more time and effort to my account. I am very pleased with the result that I managed to do in the first month, and I hope that this is only a starting point. I will try to make a much more powerful result in the near future :slight_smile:

In the end, I once again want to say thank you to Envato, as well as to all people who follow my account, or have purchased my music, and I welcome everyone who has become interested in my music now!
Guys, everything is possible, believe in yourself and work hard! I hope my story has become a motivation for someone :slight_smile:
And I hope that in the future we will see each other in TOP AUTHORS and in ELITE! :slight_smile:

Good sales, and a great day for all!

P.S.: I’m here - https://audiojungle.net/user/s-cheremisinov

P.P.S.: Русским привет)

3 Likes

Congratulations! :tada:
I’ve been there too :slight_smile:
It’s truly great feeling :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats, mate! It would be nice if you specialize in a niche and be succesful! Keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try and do it!

Great!:slight_smile:

Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations, @s-cheremisinov! Wish you a lot of sales!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: