WOOHOO!!! Envato Elite!!!

Hello Envato team and community! Finally I became an Elite author! I really want’s to say thanks to all of you, for supporting me all this two years.
I started to make music for audiojungle in 2015, and my life complete changed after that. Two of my tracks on the top list now and one is featured by Envato team. I think i was really lucky, and it makes me feel that i have to work more!
I love to make music and traveling, and here i found the greatest possibility to combine this two. Now I’m in Shanghai, China. After few days i’ll be in Beijing, want to see a Great Chinese Wall, hope it crazy cool! Next day i’m going to Bali :slight_smile: for a few weeks, where i will continue make music for AJ, and i really happy for that. On the way to home, i want visit Thailand, because it’s really on the way :). I still can’t believe that is happening to me.
So, this is my small plan for a next few weeks. I know that there is a big community in Indonesia, and i will be really glad to meet there with colleagues, please, write me if you there. Will share some tricks and just have a fun.

2 Likes

this is a duplicate post )

Congratulation mate :tada: But I think i have read this post a couple of days ago.

1 Like

Hi.OctoSound, I am UI Designer, there are so many Quality PSD templates on Envato, Just I want to know how can I become Elite author ?

total sale value reaches $75k and you will become Elite Author.
More detail is here http://elite.envato.com/

My Congratulations!