Woodbury Architect theme installation error

Hi There,
The Woodbury Architect installation is failed both the demo installation and the existing installation.
The demo installation (I use kick start for the installation) comes out error “The archive file is corrupt, truncated or archive parts are missing”.
The Existing installation comes out error "
Warning
Jinstaller::Install:File does not exist
/home3/mydomain/public_html/my file name/install_5e8691997d67c/woodburyarchitects/features/
Template install: Could not copy files from the files source."

Please any help to solve this problem is deeply appreciate.

Hi,

You can follow this article for installing your download joomla template

Thanks!

hopefully you have rceived the downloaded joomla template documentation. please check the documentation.

Unfortunately envato elements items don’t come with author support.
If you like, you can certainly purchase the Item license from Envato Market which will come with 6 months of Author support. and you can ask author support here:

Thanks

Hi,
Thanks for helping unfortunately it’s a joomla theme.
But still thanks.

Hi,
I have downloaded it from envato elemetns and, unfortunately that’s what I have only.
In this case, is it better I refund the Envato element subscription to purchase it from Envato Market?

Hi

Envato Elements does not provide technical support for any items. More info Here.
If you found any issues in any elements item you can report the item to Elements Support. Elements Support Team will be happy to check.

Thanks!

Hi,

That’s great. I’ve submitted a ticket. Hopefully can have anything back from the support team.

Thanks.

1 Like