Woocommerce Product Category Vertical Mega Menu

Does anyone know of a plugin that can do this? Right now I am using the “WooCommerce Category Accordion” widget but it does not do the job as well as a menu system like Amazon has. While WooCommerce Category Accordion is great, it does get limited when the product category tree gets too big.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Jeffreycammack

You should totally check out Mega Menu. It’s available on CodeCanyon at http://codecanyon.net/item/ubermenu-wordpress-mega-menu-plugin/154703?WT.ac=search_item&WT.oss_phrase=ubermenu&WT.oss_rank=3&WT.z_author=sevenspark&ref=TinyGiantStudios

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thank you! It looks good, and I hope it is easy enough for me to figure out - some of these highly-customizable plugins are quite complicated for those with limited attention spans :slight_smile:

No worries - I’m sure you’ll be fine. They’ve got pretty extensive documenation and a lot of the top notch themes either include it by default, or have integrated support for it.

Just as an aside: The plugin will use WordPress’ Menu system (Found under Appearance » Menu’s) - so you’ll be able to craft your menu as you see fit. The downside is that it won’t be automatically populated with new products / categories…