I have actually posted this request before but didn’t seem to get much interest, so I thought I’d try again. I’m looking for a WooCommerce plugin that will:
- Calculate an estimated delivery date to a customer, based on their delivery speed choice (variable)
- Use current UK time to decide whether to add an extra working day to the calculation
- Display the estimated delivery on the product page and on the order overview in the customers account.
From the back end, the plugin will need to:
- Calculate the delivery date based on a fixed number of days per turnaround option (see example below)
- Exclude weekends from the delivery date calculation
- Exclude holidays from the delivery date calculation
Customer visits our website, wants to order business cards and is given 3 options for turnaround (2-3 days, 4-5 days or 7-9 days). The estimated delivery date for each option is shown below to illustrate when the customer will likely receive his order. If he orders before 3pm, today is included as a working day. If he orders after 3pm, it works out the delivery dates from tomorrow.
When he’s placed his order and logs into his account, he can then view his order receipt and the estimated delivery date(s) will be shown there.
An example of a website currently using this sort of system can be seen here (just under the add to basket button): http://www.solopress.com/business-cards-printing/premium-business-cards.html
If you think you can help, please email me from my profile or reply here.