WooCommerce Estimated Delivery

Hi Folks,

I have actually posted this request before but didn’t seem to get much interest, so I thought I’d try again. I’m looking for a WooCommerce plugin that will:

1. Calculate an estimated delivery date to a customer, based on their delivery speed choice (variable)
  2. Use current UK time to decide whether to add an extra working day to the calculation
  3. Display the estimated delivery on the product page and on the order overview in the customers account.

From the back end, the plugin will need to:

1. Calculate the delivery date based on a fixed number of days per turnaround option (see example below)
  2. Exclude weekends from the delivery date calculation
  3. Exclude holidays from the delivery date calculation

Example Scenario:

Customer visits our website, wants to order business cards and is given 3 options for turnaround (2-3 days, 4-5 days or 7-9 days). The estimated delivery date for each option is shown below to illustrate when the customer will likely receive his order. If he orders before 3pm, today is included as a working day. If he orders after 3pm, it works out the delivery dates from tomorrow.

When he’s placed his order and logs into his account, he can then view his order receipt and the estimated delivery date(s) will be shown there.

An example of a website currently using this sort of system can be seen here (just under the add to basket button): http://www.solopress.com/business-cards-printing/premium-business-cards.html

If you think you can help, please email me from my profile or reply here.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Sent you a PM. :slight_smile:

Hi!

I need the same plugin, you found it??

Hi, anyone found the solution to this? I found option to let customer select delivery date, but this is not what we need. We simply want to specify delivery date.

Hi Guys,

I have just submitted my plugin for review. It should do what you need without problems.
However it calculates when the dispatch date and not the delivery date.

Hopefully it goes up in the next few days!

Regards.

Hi Cuzzy,

That’s great - I’ll definitely take a look when it’s approved. Just to check, does it only work for simple products, or can it work for variations or product options too?

At the moment, we use WooCommerce Extra Product Options (http://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-extra-product-options/7908619) to give customers a choice between Speedy, Standard and Slow turnaround times. It would be ideal if the delivery/dispatch date shown was based on the option chosen.

Exit3 said

Hi Cuzzy,

That’s great - I’ll definitely take a look when it’s approved. Just to check, does it only work for simple products, or can it work for variations or product options too?

At the moment, we use WooCommerce Extra Product Options (http://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-extra-product-options/7908619) to give customers a choice between Speedy, Standard and Slow turnaround times. It would be ideal if the delivery/dispatch date shown was based on the option chosen.

Hi Exit3,

It definitely has variable product support.
Basically you input into each product ( and variation ) the estimated amount of days the product requires until it is ready for dispatch. It finds the highest amount of days in the cart/order to calculate the estimated dispatch date according to your working days and set holidays.

It’s editable in the orders page for admin. I have also included a Bulk edit option (Simple Products).

EDIT: To answer your second question I’ll have to look into the plugin to add support.
Lets wait for it to get up first. 1 day in the queue :stuck_out_tongue:

Regards,
Cuzzy

Hi All,

Just wanted to inform you that my plugin was approved.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Regards,
Cuzzy

Hi guys,

I am literally looking for the same request of Exit3, is there any plugin available, so far?

Old Topic