Woocommerce Autoship Plugin?

I have a client who has a Woocommerce/WP powered pet food/product shop which provides free delivery to their local area in California. They use Authorize.net as a gateway.

They want to have the ability to set up what is commonly referred to as Autoship.

This would entail:

1. allowing a customer to set the contents of a new order or previously purchased order to automatically ‘ship’ (in this case, be delivered) at regular intervals - like 1x per month, once every 2 months etc…

2. The credit card would be charged automatically each period as long as autoship is active.

3. Customer can disable autoship at any time up until 72 hours prior to the next scheduled delivery/charge.

I have contacted other developers before and everyone seems to push toward Woo Subscriptions. The issue is that the combination of products someone buys will be different from the ones the next person buys, so setting up a subscription that people can use the first time they purchase from the site is not possible. Currently my client has around 200 different products in various categories with several different attributes such as size, protein source, life stage, dog size, special formulas etc…

If anyone knows of a solution, or has the ability to create such a thing, let’s talk. Thanks!

Hi,

It seems interesting. I would be happy to assist you. Please contact me on nitin33singh[at]gmail.com

or Skype nitin33singh

Thanks

Looking for the same solution for a supplement/vitamin shop. Any updates would be appreciated.

I also found someone working on a solution here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfrXNCrjl6k

Cheers!

candidhams said

I have a client who has a Woocommerce/WP powered pet food/product shop which provides free delivery to their local area in California. They use Authorize.net as a gateway.

They want to have the ability to set up what is commonly referred to as Autoship.

This would entail:

1. allowing a customer to set the contents of a new order or previously purchased order to automatically ‘ship’ (in this case, be delivered) at regular intervals - like 1x per month, once every 2 months etc…

2. The credit card would be charged automatically each period as long as autoship is active.

3. Customer can disable autoship at any time up until 72 hours prior to the next scheduled delivery/charge.

I have contacted other developers before and everyone seems to push toward Woo Subscriptions. The issue is that the combination of products someone buys will be different from the ones the next person buys, so setting up a subscription that people can use the first time they purchase from the site is not possible. Currently my client has around 200 different products in various categories with several different attributes such as size, protein source, life stage, dog size, special formulas etc…

If anyone knows of a solution, or has the ability to create such a thing, let’s talk. Thanks!

I’m looking for that plugin too…

Hi All,

I have been working on autoship plugin for woocommerce with really elegant features.

Perhaps, shortage of time and money, development suffering.

If anyone wants to sponsor for this plugin then we can talk in detail for the same.

Thanks,
Mage Magician

WC Autoship – expensive but it does the job.