Women Tshirt Mockups with African American Models

Hi - I am in need of 3-6 mockups for tshirts with different models that african american/black women. Ability to add my own designs to the tshirt part of the images and change tshirt color. If you can do this for me, please let me know timing and price. You can choose the models or images to turn into mockup template. Want quality images with modern/hip look if possible. Some examples of the type of realistic mocks i am looking for:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81AUo-4G70L.UX522.jpg

Thank you!
~N

Nicole, hi.

I am interested in this project. I have made some mock-ups for you in the past.

I sent you an e-mail.

• Regards

Hello,

We are interested in this project. We have designed & developed dress up, makeover games. Please e-mail us your detailed requirements at: itsales.snk@gmail.com

I was just about to post a similar topic/request! If anyone has any product mockups similar to images 1, 2, 4 and 5 with editable shirt colors available in the marketplace, please let me know! Especially with similar feels to images 2 and 4. Thanks in advance!

–Tiffny

Tiffny, hi.

These images shown in the first post are just examples. I have been hired for this custom request but I can not sell you these exact images that I did for the client above, since the client provided them additionally. However, you can contact me via the little e-mail form on my profile page, and we can discuss further details about your mock-up request.

• Regards

No, I know they are examples, I’m looking for something in the marketplace with similar feel. Sorry if I posted in the wrong place-

No worries,

however if you don’t find what you are looking for, I can make some custom mock-up designs for you.

• Regards

Hey, I’m also looking for african american mockups…

D.

Lifer said

Tiffny, hi.

These images shown in the first post are just examples. I have been hired for this custom request but I can not sell you these exact images that I did for the client above, since the client provided them additionally. However, you can contact me via the little e-mail form on my profile page, and we can discuss further details about your mock-up request.

• Regards
ddp2110 said

Hey, I’m also looking for african american mockups…

D.

Lifer said

Tiffny, hi.

• Regards

Hi,

E-mail me via the little e-mail form on my profile page, so we can work out all further details.

• Regards

i would love to create one.

just a question, does the buyer mind if the head is cut? just like the last example? i dont want to create some model-release forms for my models.

I’m also looking for African American female model mockups. Also ones with a bodysuit. I see other nationalities on here in the body suit ones but I need an African American one.

I am in need of some African American mockup women and some men. Also, wanted to know if there is a way to mock up my daughter for my projects?

HI there.

I just saw your email now, since this email address is my secondary one, so I have not been here for a while.

I can make these mokups for you, even your daughter for your projects, but you would need to send me the images to use in high resolution.

Let me know if you are still in need of these, and I will reply with a quote.

Thank you,

• Elvir

How much does this cost?

The price depends on how many mockups you need?

If you send me six photographs, that means six mockups (that was a random example number). If you send me 1 photograph, I will make one mockup.

The mockup itself will be a PSD file for which you can change clothing color, and image that goes on the clothing. Only one mockup costs 45$ to make, however if you need 2,3, or even more, then I can do a bundle prince for 35$ per mockup.

Regard,

• Elvir
1 Like

Lifer,

I’m interested in the same topic for African American male & female mockup. Are you still providing this service?

S_N_K,

I’m interested in this service as well for African American males & females for my own designs are you still interested in providing this service?

Hi there. Sure thing, send me an email via the email form on my profile page: https://graphicriver.net/user/lifer and I will respond to you with my notes.

Tnx.