Woman Voice Changer To Futuristic Hologram

Is there any way that you guys can think of that I can change a voice to sound like a futuristic hologram voice such as the woman’s voice in this Nike commercial?

It starts with “Welcome to the Michael Vick Experience” as the gentleman is getting into his seat.

I can hire a woman voice actor to voice the script I perform, which would only be a few lines, but I lack direction on how to change it into a futuristic sound like the video.

Thanks!

What software are you using? I think you could experiment with flanger effect and add multiple instances of echo and delay to it.

I’m really rather clueless on producing audio. I’d pay for the service if you could point me in the right direction.

Should be a pretty quick sample (3-4 sentences).

Thanks!

Hi carlclendenin,

Please contact me via my profile page. I can help you with this. If you need a voice over person, I can help with that too.

Regards,
MikS Music

Done.

Cool! It is great that Audiojungle community is so helpful :slight_smile:

I am always willing to help with this kind of thing, as well. So if for any reason you need further assistance feel free to reach out through my den page.

Best of luck!

Cheers,
OhmLab

If anyone is interested in how to get this effect, here’s the recipe:

1. Put the source audio in a track in your DAW
  2. Add stereo delay. Set feedback to about 20%, set the delay to 10-15 millisec, wet/dry to 50%.
  3. You can also add reverb for room ambiance if needed.
  4. Add a compressor to tighten it up.
  5. EQ to taste.

This should get you 90% there. Tweak the parameters to get desired sound. You can play with pitch correction to make the voice more artificial sounding or use software speech generators for some interesting “robot” voices.

Cheers,
MikS Music

miksmusic said

If anyone is interested in how to get this effect, here’s the recipe:

1. Put the source audio in a track in your DAW
  2. Add stereo delay. Set feedback to about 20%, set the delay to 10-15 millisec, wet/dry to 50%.
  3. You can also add reverb for room ambiance if needed.
  4. Add a compressor to tighten it up.
  5. EQ to taste.

This should get you 90% there. Tweak the parameters to get desired sound. You can play with pitch correction to make the voice more artificial sounding or use software speech generators for some interesting “robot” voices.

Cheers,
MikS Music

Quality! +1 :slight_smile:

I find spectral morphing to have the best, immediate effect on something like this. I’ve actually done this exact thing before to someone’s voice. please let me know if your interested and I could get this done with a fast turnaround.