Withdraw methods for authors

Hi @Keranara! The problem is that there are changes, both on the PayPal and the Payoneer. For example, in Russia from May 27, you can no longer use a regular Payoneer-card to withdraw through an ATM, but only transfer to a bank account (this is an additional %, which is extremely unprofitable, loss of money).

PayPal stops internal translations in Russia (which also looks very unreliable for ordinary authors here). Tomorrow they can refuse any money transfers at all !!!

Therefore, it is vital that a new payment system is introduced IN ADVANCE (connected) here, for authors from Russia (for information: authors from Russia in this market are about ~34%, if I’m not mistaken).

I don’t think that for Envato to introduce a new payment system is a problem!

@ALEX_BESSS created a very disturbing and correct question for Envato and I agree that this is a matter of life, death and income!!! Excuse me, where will we withdraw earnings earned here?
Post pigeon with an envelope?
@KingDog @BenLeong

5 Likes

I use Payoneer services from Russia=) And I can say what transferring to a bank account is cheaper for me than it was when I made withdrawing money from my payoneer card via ATM.

This is cheaper for you, because you withdraw small amounts and the percentage is less. But this does not work for everyone and the losses are really huge! Two times to transfer earnings = two times to pay for commissions! Why is this needed?

It is extremely unprofitable when the amounts are more !
If you are talking about $50 then there is no problem for you, but you need to take into account the opinion of everyone!

1 Like

you’re mistake:) my amounts is more that $ 50 =) I resave exactly same amount that was withdrawn from my payoneer account, without any additional commissions, I withdraw to Sberbank, and everyone who I know and make withdrawn to Sberbank is also receive transfers without additional commissions.

perhaps if you make transfer to another bank you pay additional fee to intermediate banks, but in this case problem is in bank, not in Payoneer services.

I asked you to take into account the opinion of everyone!

This is not an option for everyone! Direct withdrawal through the payment system to the card! This is the most reliable transfer!

Sberbank is not a direct transfer to the card!**

Each author should have a choice where to transfer their money (with a minimum amount of % per commission, as well as not to overpay twice for a commission)! One single bank( Sberbank) that also does not work in the best way is not a choice, but only an option!

Do any of the authors RF know the most reliable and profitable (without overpayments) transfer to the Russia directly to the card? So that we can designate for Envato and which payment system do we need?.. :open_mouth: :face_with_monocle:

Let’s vote! :slightly_smiling_face:

Payeer +2

Yandex.Money +1

Continue to vote … :wink:

3 Likes

Payeer

1 Like

Payeer
Yandex.Money

1 Like

Vkontakte Money

3 Likes

I agree with Alexx and I think Payeer is a good decision

3 Likes

Yandex Money

1 Like

Yandex Money

1 Like

Paypal

PayPal long been available.
Read their latest official news from PayPal for users from Russia as well as a rebuttal.
Now PayPal, like a Payoneer, causes concern.
That is why we vote here, for another more reliable payment system (for authors from Russia) with direct transfer to the card, and without overpayments and double commissions.

3 Likes

If Envato began accepting Bitcoin or other crypto currencies then it would be easy to pay anyone anywhere in the world without any political issues or currency fees. Really the whole world is adopting Bitcoin, Envato should too.

1 Like

Transferwise seems like a sensible idea. Bitcoin and crypto currencies will never happen.

Either way, it’s 100% valuable to get peoples’ suggestions, although I do think we need to remain realistic around the time and complexity of any business adopting new or alternative payment methods, let along a business the size, complexity and international as envato.

2 Likes

I think it’s time to solve this issue already at the official level! Or refute this conversation! We do not know what lies ahead, but we work every day and have the right to know everything about payment systems.

+1 for Transferwise(available in 59 countries)

Veem

1 Like

So far, we see very few opinions and experience with a particular payment system.
We need more opinions, otherwise we will not be able to decide !!!

1 Like