Write and share an Author or item testimonial and win a share of 20 x $100 Envato Market credits

My Envato Username: yasoo78
Item: Fitness Sport Gym Responsive Theme
Author: vamtam

Testimonial:
All told, it’s one of my favorite themes on Theme Forest simply because it doesn’t rely on fancy tricks to get the job done. I bought this theme for the various options. Its well documented. It takes some time, but with page builder it is made very easy to build a beautiful perfectly working website. I contacted support and I’v been helped quickly and correctly .
Thank you!

My Envato Username: yasoo78
Item: MX - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
Author: ThemeFocus

Testimonial:
I like this item very much. Outstanding template with a lot of different templates in one purchase. from one page to complete website with different home styles in just a minute away to create your websites.I make my own custom styles and colors for my website.

Using the Total Wordpress Theme by WPExplorer is just a killer experience. You are never in the dark as to what changes are coming in any update. The ongoing development effort leaves nothing to be desired. Support is responsive which gives us peace of mind. The theme itself has made the absolute most of the WP customizer anfdthe Theme Panel options are perfectly laid out. The feature that leaves us breathless is that you can customize not just the front-end for web design, but you can alter the entire admin panel - AND the customizer. By turning off any or all unneeded modules you are able to increase load time and speed up development time. Bottomline, don’t need it, turn it off.

A+ WPExplorer and Thank You!

http://themeforest.net/item/uno-coming-soon-template/12045067

Uno is the unique and modern Coming Soon / Under Construction HTML template for a creative agency, portfolio, general business or any other website. It can be used as your Coming Soon Page while the main site is under construction. Highly customizable, pretty easy to use. This template comes in 5 background styles and allows full video and different color sets. Its interesting design is perfect for any site type.

Super!!

Bien fait, service de mises à jour constant, j’ai bien hâte d’essayer la version Drupal.
Bravo!

Mon choix numéro 1… Bravo à l’équipe!

I would like to thank the author @loopus for the prompt support
truly amazed at how quickly author always respond to
questions that I have.
Satisfaction was what I experienced when working with @loopus
I had some issues. The author offered me a great support in a timely manner
I strongly recommend you all to purchase from @loopus
I was very happy with the work and will buy again from @loopus
Author give the very best support of any item that I have ever dealt
with.
also @loopus professional in node.js - wordpress - java script.

Me: sanayar2008
Author: @loopus File: Many!

Thank you very much for this post @sanayar2008 :slight_smile:
I’m very lucky to have also kind customers !
I’ve never seen such good relations between authors and customers elsewhere than on Envato, it’s really great to work daily in a such positivity :sunny:
Thanks again !

Me: Ramsz
Loving: Enar
Coded by: IdealTheme

Testimonial:

“Great theme with lots of functionalities and GREAT SUPPORT, no jokes, even during weekends and hella fast :slight_smile: Thanks again for your hard work, this is the true Envato experience we should be proud of.”

Php Help Manager - themearabia

PHP Help Manager is a superb product that has drastically evolved since it’s initial release in July last year. The product is everything I asked for plus more! I personally use it for my business in which I required a knowledge base sort of system where I can provide users of my system assistance whether it be through the Frequently Asked Questions section or even the News page. It’s front-end design is absolutely beautiful and provided me with access to multiple coloured themes. Not only does it have a spectacular design, the code quality is excellent - absolutely second-to-none! I highly recommend this script to anyone and everyone who require it’s use, it’s by far the best solution found on the Envato Marketplace!

~ Lachlan (InfiniteDzn)

1 Like

PHP Live Support Chat - mirrormx

PHP Live Support Chat is an innovative live chat script that allows live communication with clients or potential clients. I first bought this script around a year ago and have been making use of the system in conjunction with another script found on the Envato Marketplace. The author is very active and evidently passionate about his script, this is evident through his prompt replies through the comment section as well as the frequent never-ending barrage of updates. Through the products constant evolution, I am proud to say that it is just perfect. It has one of the best documentations found in the marketplace making the product literally fool-proof! I recommend this product to all sorts of companies that are willing to develop a strong connection with their customer base. As an online shopper myself, I would always choose a company that allows easy options to contact them and if I was able to talk through a live chat it would very much make me feel more secure.

~ Lachlan (InfiniteDzn)

Item Name: Delicious sweets
Author: AndreiAlex
Link Item: http://photodune.net/item/delicious-sweets/11774434

We were in a search of photo that must be related to sweets. After searching all over the internet Photodune made our day. We just purchased the photo without taking any time. Our client was also happy just because of selection of photos. He is still working with us. The quality of photo is extremely high ,we have rated this photo 5/5. We will suggest each and everyone out there to purchase this photo without any kind of hesitation.

Me: Karin Huiberts | MIKS® Ochten | The Netherlands | www.dejuistemiks.nl
About: http://graphicriver.net/item/business-card-mockup/7973629
Author: FreshMockups

I often use Mockups for making my website complete. Now and then i search on Envato for the most clean and graphic Designs. I don’t like to much and busy but just clean, straight and need designs because the most entries does disturb my own website look and feel. Its about the designs at my site not about the surroundings. My designs are my portfolio and te reason why customers choose me as a designer. And exactly thats why i have chosen for this mockup!

Its in a way “simple” and its exactly the mockup i was looking for. I used it several times also to show my first designes to customers by email. And I got several compliments about it for presenting the designs so well. It really help my customers to choose which one they are gonna use. So thank you very much for you great work and i will recommend you in my contact sphere, no doubt about that.

Item Name: Enar - Responsive Multi-Purpose HTML5 Template

Author: IdealTheme

Item Link: http://themeforest.net/item/enar-responsive-multipurpose-html5-template/11107340

Testimonial:
We still remember that day; we were working on a project. The deadline was about to come, we were facing a lot of difficulties to complete the project. But Enar Template helped us to finish the project easily and quickly. This template is really easy to customize. The designs are really so much attractive that we were mesmerized at that time. This template is really beyond your imagination, we have not ever seen any template with 160 pages. Mega menu, sliders and a lot more features are really awesome. We will suggest every person out there to buy this template from themeforest.

Name: Boy Walking in a Feild

Author: Flow_Media

Link Item: http://videohive.net/item/boy-walking-in-a-feild/10484371

A few months ago we were in a search of video that must be economical and also that suits our project. After searching for almost 7 hours on videohive, suddenly we were amazed that our required video was in front of us. Without wasting time we just purchased the video. The quality of this video is extremely high. The video can be adjusted anywhere even in sliders. The video maker is really an experienced person, he has fulfilled the all the required demands to make a perfect video. We suggest that everyone must purchase this video. We have rated this video 5/5.

Item Name: Pretty Girl in Trendy Attire Sitting on a Stool

Author: racorn

Link Item: http://photodune.net/item/pretty-girl-in-trendy-attire-sitting-on-a-stool/11471596

This is one of my most favorite images. The quality of the image is extremely high. The author has presented everything in a clear and clean way. This image is master piece of “racorn”. We have used this image in different projects. You can use this image in modeling, fashion, health and beauty projects. We highly recommend this image to everyone. Just once check this image.

name: Office

author: Pressmaster

link item: http://photodune.net/item/office/369552

Yes we are talking about the king of photodune “Pressmaster”. We have purchased this image due to the quality and attractiveness. We have also rated this image five star. This image is one of the most popular images of the Pressmaster. We have used this image in many projects. This image makes our projects more appealing and attractive. We recommend everyone must once check this image.

item: Smiles

author: ollyi

link: http://photodune.net/item/smiles/2359510

Ollyi is one of the most popular authors on photodune. There is verity of images in single image. This image is about “smiles” of different types of people. You can easily use whole image without any hurdle or you can crop one piece from this image and you can use this image separately. The quality of the image is fantastic. After purchasing this image we have also purchased many images of this author. We have used this image in different projects. We recommend this image to everyone.

Image Name: Business

Author Name: LuckyImages

Image Link: http://photodune.net/item/business/14848472

The brightness of this photo is beyond your imagination. It is really innovative and marvelous. This photo can be considered masterpiece of LuckyImages. The businessman in blue suit with briefcase is really attractive. There is proper space to add your own text. We have used this photo in many projects and we will also use this photo in our future projects.

Envato ID: benadage
Template: Arkitekt - Premium Architecture HTML Template
Developer: PremiumLayers

Amazing template from Premium Layers. They helped me to fix countless little
problems on my site. I got connected to them within seconds of posting a help request.
Truly amazing customer support, the best I have ever seen. Best of all, my client was highly satisfied with the end product. Thank you so
much.